Oval shape Easel wedding card

 Hello everyone!

Hope all are doing good!

Today I am sharing one of my favourite easel  wedding card with a little twist as I have used  accetate sheet on top part instead of full cardstock...and it gives beautiful see through window look.. 






                    Close view of this card 

Closer view of my handmade flowers 

Used my favourite Heartfelt Classic wedding collection paper pack...I love to create wedding cards and money envelopes....😊

Supplies used:
•Heartfelt classic wedding collection paper pack
• vintage wine cardstock
• ivory cardstock
• golden mirror cardstock
• classic rose dies HCD1-7110
• Eyelet oval dies - HCD1- 776
• 'Celebrate' die from my Stash
• Archival inks
• Papericious glitter
• pearl stickers
• pearl and glitter pollens from my Stash.
• silicon glue, foam dots and glossy accent from my Stash.
Thank you for stopping by , love to see your comment and if you have any queries do write in comment , will definitely reply..
Love and hugs
Daksha



Comments

Popular Posts