Mother's day special chocolate Box cards


 Hello crafty friends!
On mother's day .. Iam sharing one of my favourite new project.... chocolate box cards..inside one side we can write message n other side there is a place to keep chocolate. I got inspired from chocolate slab..n try to give chocolate effect..here I have made both dark brown chocolate and white chocolate...
Here in picture you will see one is without glossy effect..n in second pictures you will see with glossy effect ..I tried to give shiny effect of chocolate..but now not sure ..as I like both effect..so sharing both pictures.😄💕

Without glossy effect: dark chocolate Box and white chocolate Box


                          
 

 Here chocolate Box card with glossy effect:

Inside view
Close up view:
White chocolate Box card
Inside view:

Close up view:


All supplies used:
Little Birdie paper pack true love
Little Birdie paper pack Boho Dreams
Handmade flowers from itsybitsy Bitsy India
Silicon glue from itsybitsy Bitsy India
Distress ink, pearls etc from my stash
Thank you for stopping by.. Happy mother's day to all ..stay home,stay safe and happy crafting
Love n hugs
Daksha


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts