'Live the Life' mixed media canvas.

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a mixed media project. I must tell you that I have done this mixed media canvas after long time....size of my project is 10 x 12".




 Supplies used:
#Canvas from Itsy bitsy
#white gesso  from Itsy bitsy
# two in one white gesso from Itsy bitsy
# clear gesso from Itsy bitsy
#Thick white gesso from Prima
#green splash color from itsybitsy
#mdf chipboards from itsybitsy
#silicon glue from Itsy bitsy
#heavy gel medium from itsybitsy
Mixed media stamps from my stash
#metal emblishments from Itsy bitsy
#lindy's magicals 
#flower stamp images colored with distress inks.
#Glass drops by prima
#quilling spirals from my stash.
#stencils from Prima and Tim haltz
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with another project till then stay safe, stay home and take care 👍💕
Love n hugs
Daksha
Challenges entering into :

* Splashymix challenge#15 March 2020

Comments

Popular Posts