Calender layout-happy 2019

Hello crafty friends!

Happy 2019!
Happy & Prosperous New year!
Today it's 31 st December..and last day of 2018..so here is my post with 2019 calendar..saying bye bye to 2018 n welcoming 2019..



I have made a 12"x12" layout calendar. For the base I have used black thick 350 GSM cardstock on that I have used marble print pattern paper in light purple colour ,edges distress with distress tool. Then I did stenciling using DCAM 3D stencil and distress oxides in few places.
I got 2019 calendar printed n layered with black cardstock and placed on my layout in desired place..and then rest of the area decorated with DCAM word chiplets 'happy' .2019 is done with a big number stamp. Flowers I have used from DCAM ready to color images..on which I have used very easy colour technique ..as I wasn't in mood to colour the images..I distressed the whole images with dusty Concord distress ink and then try to remove color  with water brush..so you get this shaded water colour look. Then again edges distress after fussy cutting. Used stamped sentiments in few places like #craftylife #craftyfriends😁👍and create happiness today! 
All the best for 2019..
Thank you
Love n hugs
Daksha

Supplies used:

http://www.diecutsandmore.com/ready-to-color-peonies-2990


http://www.diecutsandmore.com/all-categories/dcam-brand

http://www.diecutsandmore.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Ice%20candy%20glitter



Comments

  1. The tips given are helpful and noticeable. thanks for such a post. Read our blog for : Personalised photo calendar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts