Flower cards and money envelopes with DCAM

Hello crafty friends!
Hope you all are doing well...it's busy time for me, with son's exam and my daughter's national rowing competition practice...next week she is going for her national rowing compition,praying that she does her best 🙂❤️
For today's post I have made three cards and three matching money envelopes..so total 6 items. I have used DCAM new September release 3D stencil for all my project backgrounds and DCAM new release critter sheets..I tried to focus mainly on these two and created my projects.  when I got this 3d stencil in my DT kit.. first I tried to play with it and did many backgrounds..and later using that distress stencil backgrounds n flower critter sheets.. I made all these projects...
Card #1 and matching money envelopes:
Card #2 and matching money envelope:

Card #3 and matching money envelope:








Hope you have liked my work.. thank you for stopping by..see you soon with another post next week..till then bye , take care and stay blessed
Love and hugs
Daksha

I have used 3d flip stencil designed by Mansi Gupta Sharma owner and DT of DCAM STORE ..she has excellent video tutorial on this 3d flip stencil..HERE is the video link..so please check various looks you can create using one stencil..

Supplies used:





*Iris paper,black cardstock,distress oxides,black versafine ink from my stash
* Crystal clear and  black enamel Nova.





Comments

Popular Posts