Three gift Tags

Hello! Friends


I have made 3 tags using all Peekaboo Designs stamps,stencils n dies



In this first tag I took iris paper n distress it with DI using scattered straw ,shabby shutter,peeled paint,n chipped shappire
after drying with heat gun I misted with water to get fine water effect on my paper again dried then misted with perfect pearl to get fine pearl mist look...finally decorated using #PABD stamps,dies,mulberry flowers, pearl stickers,etc...did matting with black card stock.




In this 2nd tag I have used DI..tattered rose n worn lipstick half n half...then using Arrow stencil I have used fired bricks,used vintage photo n black shoot on the edges to give vintage look...then my tag was looking little dull so to brighten up a little I have used scattered straw in the middle..decorated using Bold butterflies stamp set..n did matting with black card stock,finally highlighted one butterfly with fussy cutting the image



In this 3rd tag first I have used Bubble stencil n distress the paper using worn lipstic n peocock feather...then through the stencil on bubble part I have used dotty line mini stamp set ...DI fired brick lightly..then after removing the stencil I dried the paper and again distress with scatterd straw n tumbled glass...edges distressed with distress tool finally decorated using # PABD stamps ,rhinstones n did matting with black card stock...


Supplies used:











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts