Altenew June inspiration challenge: card2

Altenew June inspiration challenge: card2

Hello! Friends
This is my second card for Altenew inspiration challenge.



In this card first I have done die cutting on the first top layer of my card using sizzix mixed media die.then I layered it
with glitter acetate sheet n next two layers of green shades of card stocks.
   For chevron effect on left side of my card I have used leftover pieces from my MFT chevron die cuts...which I have arranged n glued in required place. For flowers n leaves I have stamped the images ( beautiful day) using altenew inks. I have fussy cutted flowers n leaves..using foam tapes I arranged the flowers n leaves in required place...sentiment inked with black archival ink...to get perfect layers of each card stock I have used perfect scale.




Supplies used :
Stamp - Altenew beautiful day stamp set 
            - Altenew sentiment stamp set
Card stock -Iris paper/light green ,dark green and glitter acetate                      sheet from my stash
Dies - Sizzix mixed media die 660220
           MFT Chevron die 
Inks - Altenew inks -Summer afternoon/green fields
Perfect scale for layering
Misti tool for stamping flowers. 

Challenges entering into :


Comments

Popular Posts