Birthday card with cupcake:

This card I have made for "What a sweet life,cup cake"contest for Chic craftique group where I am invited by a craft friend JM Monroe..thank you JM Monroe for including me in this lovely craft group n inviting me for this contest....
Love
DAKSHA POPAT








Supplies used:
# Card stock from my stash
# Memento purple ink for distressing..as its going very well with my card n image colour
# stamps-Penny black / verses stamp birthday warmth./Justrite stamps /butterflies from hero art stamps
#Dies used- spellbinders beaded ovals.corners for Marianne dies etc
# Martha corner n boarder punch
# for colouring image I have used copic markers.
# glitter candy with glossy accents
# mulberry flowers , pearl stickers , ribbon etc from my stash 

Challenges entering into:
"What a Sweet Life ,Cupcake Contest" by http://artattacksupplies.com

  

Comments

  1. What a beauty this one is ..and you made a slider!! Awesome colors and love the border choice
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts